Precision Engineered Impact Cannons for Hurricane and Tornado Testing
Our automated computer controlled missile impact cannon is designed for safety, accuracy and ease of use. This unit can be raised to impact multiple locations with an optional lift mechanism or with a conventional forklift. Since each missile has unique firing parameters, a database of missiles is created and recalled. This significantly reduces “practice” shots. Every shot is logged to a data file for verification and reporting. After impact, cycling is easily and quickly performed with our Hurricane Cycling test equipment.
- Dual mode: Computer controlled system with manual firing capabilities
- Many safety features built-in: flashing lights, audible alarm, auto purge, etc.
- Extremely user-friendly software
- Laser allows for accurate shot placement
- Every shot digitally logged for reporting and analysis
Missile Impact Cannon
Photo optic speed measurement, laser targeting, many safety features